The new Haifa Bayview Hotel is located at the top of Mount Carmel overlooking the spectacular view of Haifa Bay.
It features 97 sea-facing guestrooms and suites in shades of brown and yellow which are ideal for vacations as well as business accommodation.
Hotel guests are welcomed by a unique, energetic entrance complex featuring an open lobby, restaurants and a bar. A relaxing lounge areas combine chic and comfort to provide a contemporary working environment and at the same time a recreational setting for social gathering or a culinary treat, all overlooking the spectacular Haifa Bay scenery.
The lobby offers a variety of menus throughout the day: An oriental fusion menu, a wine and alcohol menu at the bar or a dairy menu. Guests are invited to select their favorite corner to relax and savor the ambiance, watch television or listen to music.
Guests can stay connected in the open lobby complex and all guestrooms through our free high-speed WiFi services.
Bayview Haifa Hotel offers the ideal location near the Carmel tourist sites, within walking distance from the entertainment center, including coffee shops, shops, the Carmelit (the sole underground in Israel), Louis Promenade – from which you can enter and explore the wonders of the Bahai Gardens, the Zoo and Botanical Gardens, the Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art, art galleries and museums, and a short drive from the University of Haifa and the Technion.
• 97 guestrooms and suites.
• An elegant open lobby restaurant complex serving breakfast, lunch with a business menu, and dinner of your choice from a variety of menus.
• A restaurant integrating a refreshing oriental fusion menu (kosher).
• A stylish bar serving a selection of wines and cocktails.
• Event and conference halls and boardrooms, for up to 100 guests.
• A fitness room opened throughout the day.
• Additional services: room service, parking, ironing and dry cleaning services.
A synagogue within walking distance and free high-speed WiFi in the guestrooms and public areas are also available for hotel guests.